Wednesday, February 16

Style Board::Botanical

Organic, Rustic, Natural. Whatever you want to call it, botanical touches in your decor bring out a raw element of romaticity rarely matched outside of nature. I love adding touches of botany such as the motif on an invitation or pressed fern for the bouquet. I absolutely adore this centerpiece of living "forest floor". It's all so beautiful and "nature-y" without being thematic. I can't wait for Spring and the green spaces that follow!

Sources: Morning Glory dress, Ivy & Aster*; Gold Leaf comb, mod wedding; Bouquet, Martha Stewart; Cube Aerium and Centerpiece, Flora Grubbs; Invitations, Mossiere; Vine & Leaf Ring, Beth Cyr Weddings
*Ivy & Aster is one of my favorite new bridal lines! I get to meet the designer this weekend, so be on the lookout for some good scoop on both lines for brides & maids.

1 comment: