Thursday, February 24

Style Board::Ballet

I've always been a little enamored with the world of ballet. The structure, the lithe bodies and graceful movements, not to mention the fabulous costumes. Curious how I haven't been to the ballet since my final {and only} appearance in the Nutcracker in the eighth grade. I gave up dance for cheerleading in high school and while it took me through the majority of college, I couldn't quite get the hang of hip hop and always longed for the more delicate and difficult world of ballet. Obviously, I still have great love of all things frilled and ruffled and tulle. I love how all of these unexpected items can be found and used as great inspiration not only for a beyond lovely event, but in everyday life as well.

Credits: Dress, Vera Wang; Cake, Once Wed; Stationery and Anemone Bouquet, Martha Stewart; Veil, Twigs & Honey; All others, Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment