Thursday, November 25

In All things, Give Thanks



Happy Thanksgiving! By all accounts, this post is a day late and a dollar short, however, my husband surprised me earlier this week with a well thought out trip to Charleston, so I decided to enjoy my time with him and pretty much take the week off. I did, however, take time yesterday to reflect on all of my blessings and decided to make a {very}short list of all of the things for which I am thankful: my renewed sense of faith, the ability to take this time to rejuvenate before a very busy December, my lovely family {including my darling cat, Lulu}, old friendships and new, my support system {you know who you are} and last but not least, Parker, the love of my life. I hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are ready to take on the holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment