Tuesday, May 15

FEATURED / EVERY LAST DETAIL


I love, love this workshop shoot produced by Simply Bloom Photography in the desert of Las Vegas. Styled by the lovely Lauren Grove, Editor of Every Last Detail, I was happy to comply with her request for a hairpiece for the bride. Lauren's inspiration for the shoot was fringe and texture; pretty much two of my favorite things in life. The wedding gown had rows and rows of ruffles, so I wanted to create something simple that would mimic the texture in the gown.The sweet Sophie hairpiece has layers of silk organza and tulle with raw, unrefined edges. I think it worked perfectly! Check out the rest of this shoot on Every Last Detail [an awesome source for of inspiration and daily dose of reality for all of you engaged gals out there] including an unbelievable hand layered and fringed tissue runner that will have you swooning for sure.

Here's an upclose look at the Sophie. Contact me at Carlee@CarleeSizemore.com for ordering information.

No comments:

Post a Comment