Friday, September 9

The Well Styled Weekend

Now that the temperatures have lowered (read: not 95 degrees), I finally feel Fall Ready! And one of my very favorite things about Fall is the back to school shopping. All of the women in my family are teachers, so there's a big to-do when the kiddos head back to class. While I'm not hitting the books anytime soon, I always like to feel studious, so here are my picks to take you straight to the head of the class this semester:

1. I want to have five of this stacked to my elbow. Art Deco Bangle, Lulu Frost for JCrew

2. Organize your favorite novels (or trashy mags) in style with these super cute poodle bookends, Anthropologie

3. I aim to wear a little bit of sparkle every day. Gold star for this t-shirt! Navy Striped Tee, Top Shop

4. Oh, how I love a palazzo pant. I rocked these back in my highschool chorus days and am not afraid to say that I was, am and will always be a nerd. Aniseed Wide Legs, Anthropologie

5. Oxfords.are.back. These are their Queen. Arelia Oxfords, Tory Burch

6. True story: in elementary school, I once stole my dad's old glasses to wear on a field trip because they made me feel like a scientist. The End. Nerd Glasses, Urban Outfitters (of course...how hipster are these?)

No comments:

Post a Comment