Friday, September 2

Carlee's Closet

I am head-over-heels for the September JCrew catalog. So, so many pieces that I want to make my own! So I popped over to my local and picked up what are sure to be some of my favorites for this fall. Flame is obviously the hot color for Fall according to Jenna Lyons (whom I want to be when I grow up) & co. This is very convenient as I want to live in this color. If I could wear something Flame every day I would, so I'll settle for these stripes and painting my nails this Fall bright and be a happy girl. Speaking of happy, I'm thrilled to own a piece of the crew's latest capsule collection: Lulu Frost for JCrew. Her jewelry makes such a statement and since I have no willpower over beautiful jewelry, I got some Lulu while the gettin' was good. Oh, how this makes me miss "back to school" shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment