Friday, June 24

The Well Styled Weekend No.002

Ah, the weekend brunch! I just adore gathering with friends and/or my husband for some yummy breakfast food at an afternoon hour. Even more exciting is the chance to rock a casual look while sipping my mimosa in the sunshine. Some things I'm pretty obsessed with at the moment: No. 1: You can not be a lady who brunches without some cat-eye sunglasses. Love these from Kate Spade! No.2: These patent thongs from Tory Burch; the neutral is worth the investment. No. 3: How cute are these leggings from Rag and Bone? Pastel denim is such a trend right now and I've fallen hard for this lemon color. No. 4: I bought this "Beekeeper Blouse" from Anthropologie and it's become my new go-to top. It pretty much as everything I love in one piece; crochet lace, sequins and a pop of color. Perfection! No. 5: This cuff from JCrew is amazing. I'm not really a "rock-star" type of gal, but I love the architectural look of these studs paired with the leather and the neutral color tones it down enough for me to be wearable without feeling like I'm putting on an act. No. 6: When in doubt, wear the pearl studs. Always ladylike, always appropriate. Have a lovely weekend! xo, Carlee

No comments:

Post a Comment