Friday, June 10

The Well Styled Weekend No.001

Happy Weekend, Friends! I hope you like my new style feature to be published every Friday; The Well Styled Weekend. First up? A trip to the beach! I am so very excited about heading out of the hot, hot city to the sandy shores of South Carolina. I'm even more excited about this amazing swimsuit I bought just for the occasion. I just adore the covered buttons! This season I am finally trying out a real-life, grown up sunning hat. I love this raffia one and think it's the perfect neutral to work into any look. Love a bright pop of color? Try this bright blue hue on your toes. It will be a daily reminder of that summer sky and sparkling water and to relax [it's vacation!]. Add a men's shirt for a cover-up, cinch the waist with a neutral belt to add some shape and you'll be ready for a seaside supper. Finally, don't forget your shades! Toms [the shoe guy] just launched their new line of sunglasses, continuing their "One for One" campaign. How awesome is that?

No.1: Patent Belt, JCrew; No. 2: Classic 201 Sunglasses, Toms; No. 3: Custom-Fit Roll-Up Ranger, Polo; No. 4: Stripe Bandeau Bikini, Marc by Marc Jacobs; No. 5: Mesmerize Polish, Essie; No. 6: Crochet Raffia Hat, Tommy Bahama 

No comments:

Post a Comment