Friday, April 27

SHOP 'TIL YOU DROP

I'm gearing up for a weekend of shopping! Granted, it's a weekend of babyfriend shopping, but nevertheless, money will be spent. When I hit the shops I like to dress comfortably, but appropriately. I always like to look my best because who wants to try on clothes without finished hair and makeup? I never shop in heels and I try to wear something comfortable and easy to slip in and out of quickly. The same goes for accessories; don't over accessorize to cut down on changing time.

On to the outfit! I'm pretty obsessed with all of these pieces. The blouse is super cool and comfy; I love the print and small pops of color. It pairs well with these preppy scalloped shorts in classic khaki. A shoulder or crossbody bag is ideal for a marathon spree. It frees up your arms to carry all of your purchases. This faux leather bag is perfect in Coral. Just add some snakeskin print flats with gold stud accents, funky cuff, simple studs and you're set to shop! Happy Weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment