Wednesday, December 22

Carlee Cooks: Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie

Baking is a passion for me. The steps of a recipe are soothing and I find myself relaxing as I assemble ingredients and create from scratch. Christmas is especially wonderful as I bake for others: peppermint bark for Mom, "Christmas Fudge" for Dad, banana pudding for PJ and Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie for my Uncle John. I blogged about this special treat here, but was unable to find the time to bake one for him for Thanksgiving, so he will now be finding one under the Christmas tree.




Tomorrow, I'll be assembling my Southern Terrarium ornament, a wonderful last minute gift option. Merry Christmas, y'all!

2 comments:

  1. This looks just decadent! All food gifts are calorie-free, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete