Tuesday, May 1

DRAMA FOR YOUR MAMA






















My own personal Mama does not shy away from color. No, ma'am! The brighter and shinier, the better, but always in good taste. That inspired me to create this fun gift guide for my mom or maybe yours.

Aren't these sunny striped sunglasses the most fun? I'll definitely be getting a phone call from my mom about those. Don't live nearby your mom? Make facetime brighter with this pretty iPhone case. The Murfee is the perfect springtime scarf. I love the cute anchor pattern in neutral Navy. Take your summer staple poolside with these Navajo flops. They're jellies! I adore the summery colors in this polish set. A new mani color for each week of the month.

The gang's all here: Tory, Lilly, Kate and Jack and nothing listed will totally break the bank [Okay, maybe No.1. I'm giving you the side-eye, Dior]. So, pop open the brut rose [that's fancypants for pink champagne] and raise a glass to to the lady who raised you: Mama.

Y'all don't forget, now; Mother's Day is May 13th.

No.1; No.2 ; No.3 ; No.4; No.5; No.6

No comments:

Post a Comment