Monday, January 31

Look the Part {Siren Song}

Bianca Jagger. I am definitely digging her style. Fashion icon, activist, ex-wife of Mick Jagger {How could he resist her?}, close friend of Andy Warhol. Well known for her fabulous wardrobe and her wild child ways at Studio 54, to me, Bianca is the essence of the Riviera in the summertime. The flowing dresses, the bright colors, the golden skin. She is my Summer style inspiration! I am attending an outdoor wedding in the Keys in April {which may as well be Summer} and I'm swooning over this "Bianca" Lilly dress. It has Sirens on the half-shell with a little bit of sparkle! While Ms. Jagger is more St. Tropez than Palm Beach, I think she would approve of her namesake dress. After all, Sirens are so much sexier than Mermaids, no? Absolute perfection. Absolute Bianca. 

{No.1} Bianca dress, Lilly Pulitzer, {No.2} 18 karat Filigree Hoop, Isharya, {No.3} Straw Hat, {No. 4} Sunglasses, Gucci, {No. 5} 18 karat gold dipped Lace Cuff, Aurelie Bidermann, {No. 6} Lona Terra sandals, Alexandre Birman {No. 2, 4-6 can be found at Net-a-Porter}

No comments:

Post a Comment