Tuesday, March 8

Best Dressed Guest

The pleasure of your company has been requested. Now what? Each week, I style an outfit to make you the best dressed guest for any occasion.  


Dancing under the stars, plenty of candlelight, soft colors, the promise of romance. And as a true romantic, why don't you dress the part? I'm not talking "theme". I'm suggesting to dress to compliment the bride's vision for her special day. This dress from ModCloth is super-romantic. The blush hue, the fabric and folds and ruffles, oh my!  As much as I love high heels, I hardly want to be dancing the night away in them. This comfortable, yet stylish, option from Clarks gives you a cushy insole that will keep you on the dancefloor and a chunky heel that won't have you sinking in the grass. Add the sweet bow earrings, rose-gold sequined bag and Chanel lips {who doesn't feel more glamorous in even a touch of Chanel?} and you're all set. Best dressed guest!

Sources: {1} Hello Lucky; {2} Plush Silk, Indigo by Clarks; {3} Metal Bow Studs, Marc Jacobs; {4} Halston Heritage; {5} Bunches of Love, ModCloth; {6} Coco Rouge, Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment