Tuesday, March 2

Chocolate Butterbean


Silhouette Wedding Sign via Chocolate Butterbean

I must say, it was with great anticipation that I first met the adorable Joni Lay of Chocolate Butterbean. I came across her delightful website and knew that I needed to work with her on something {anything!}. I had been in the market for quite some time looking for a handpainted sign of the High Cotton logo and she was just the woman for the job! Chocolate Butterbean creates custom stationery, signage and branding; all with {as CB says} a southern flavor. I am truly in awe of Joni's talent and will be working with her on the branding of Fig{and}Pheasant as well as High Cotton in the near future {so stay tuned!}.


You know I delight in anything from my home state. Beautiful Palmetto Suite via Chocolate Butterbean


A belle after my own heart! Bachelorette Invite via Chocolate Butterbean

No comments:

Post a Comment